IBM Power Systems
Power Systems help software development teams build software by simplifying code development, creation and maintenance of port applications through rich integrated development environment when used in combination with IBM Power Systems compilers and Rational Team Concert.
Power Systems make software development easy by leveraging rich family tools to deploy and maintain a single development workbench including remote (IBM i, AIX, or Linux) file management, searching, editing, refactoring, application analysis, building, and debugging for a wide range of programming languages including Java, Java EE, C/C++, RPG, and COBOL.
With capabilities from design to done such as visual construction, drag & drop development, instant production simulation, testing and automated quality checks, Power Systems help software teams to simplify and reduce operating expenses.
Increase your organizational efficiency and productivity by switching from traditional text-based, command-line development tools to rich integrated development environment.
Software development is always very critical and Royal Cybers ensure that your applications get the best performance on Power Systems for smarter software delivery.
Rational Developer for Power
- Common developer desktop across operating systems and languages
- One integrated family of development tools (C/C++, Java, RPG, Cobol)
- Support for multiplatform development (RAD, JAVA Script, RBD, EGL Rich UI)
- Attract new talent to work for power system development
Rational Team Concert for Power
- Change and Configuration Management on Power System through Modern GUI based tool
- Collaborative Application Lifecycle Management
- More Automated , Transparent and Predictive Software Development
- Cross Project Dashboards
- Real Time Project Health Information through Web Access
- Integration with other Rational Software through Jazz Platform
How you’ll benefit
- Simplifies and accelerates code development and maintenance.
- Makes it easier to understand, read, and write source code
- Makes it easier to switch between tasks.
- Improves programmer productivity and efficiency of the development organization
- Rational Team Concert for Power Systems