System Z Development Lifecycle
Accelerate Main frame development with Eclipse-based multiplatform development environment that empower developers with a modern graphic user interface.
The single integrated development environment (IDE) provides a common view of tiered applications that support multiple platforms, languages and technologies. This IDE is also well integrated with our collaborative application lifecycle management tools, allowing teams which are working on different parts of an overall solution to coordinate their application development requirements, tasks, builds, and tests for even greater productivity.
- IBM RATIONAL ASSET ANALYZER
DISCOVER, UNDERSTAND, DOCUMENT
- IBM RATIONAL DEVELOPER FOR ZENTERPRIZE
MODERNIZE, MAINTAIN, EXTEND
- IBM RATIONAL DEVELOPER FOR SYSTEM Z UNIT TEST
DEPLOY, DEBUG, TEST
- IBM RATIONAL BUILD FORGE
- IBM RATIONAL TEAM CONCERT
AUTOMATE, MANAGE, REPORT
- Eclipse-based IDE speeding modern composite (SOA) application development
- Links WAS and core system z processing
- Supports common IDE for COBOL, PL/I, C, C++, HLASM, Java, EGL and web services
- Transforms UML to COBOL source code
- Provides interactive access to z/OS for development, debug, job generation, submission, monitoring, command execution
- Supports new and existing runtimes (CICS, IMS, Batch, USS, DB2 SP, WAS)
- Enables CICS and IMS applications for web services and SOA
- Supports for J2EE, JCA, XML, web services
How you’ll benefit
- Lowers development and maintenance costs
- Increase developer productivity, quality and faster time to market.
- Attract new talent quickly, reduce training time and costs.
- Free up more system capacity for production workloads usage.