MF COBOL TO IBM COBOL Conversion Tool
Are you using Micro Focus (MF) Compiler to compile PEOPLESOFT programs? Want to migrate from micro focus COBOL to IBM COBOL? But, Worried About Run Time Costs?
Royal Cyber provides you with its optimum and cost saving solution for migrating from Micro Focus COBOL to IBM COBOL Migrating from Micro Focus to IBM COBOL can raise many questions in your mind and sometimes the problems during such migration can be a real bottleneck for your migration activity. The most common problems encountered while migrating from Micro Focus COBOL to IBM COBOL are:
- Dependencies are not apparent
- Link-Edit failed failures external references cannot be resolved
- Run time issues after successful Link-Edit
- Rely on compiler errors to perform manual code conversion (Programs & Copybooks)
Royal Cyber provides you “all in one” solution package to counterpart such challenges, Micro Focus COBOL to IBM COBOL conversion Utility is a windows based utility and it:
- Takes Micro focus COBOL program as Input
- Generates IBM COBOL compatible code IBM COBOL compiler
Considering why to choose conversion utility? The answer is because it:
- Analyze dependencies and reports.
- Generates required DLL & LIB files.
- Convert programs and/or copybooks to IBM compatible version.
- Locates and verify if ‘functions’ exist.
- Identifies called programs and verify if they exist.
- Identifies called copybooks and verify if they exist.
- Generates a batch file to compile programs.
Contact our Experts now for to get a quality and time saving solution for your migration needs. Write us now at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1.630.355.6292